ANGELIC TRAITS FOR MOVING FORWARD
- The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly. | G.K. Chesterton
- Love is how you earn your wings. | Karen Goldman
- Angels have no philosophy but love. | Terri Guillemets
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. | Luciano de Crescenzo
- Every man contemplates an angel in his future self. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | Michelangelo
- God not only sends special angels into our lives, but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! | Eileen Elias Freeman
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. | Jean Paul Richter
- Angels shine from without because their spirits are lit from within by the light of God. | Eileen Elias Freeman
- Ever felt an angel’s breath in the gentle breeze? A teardrop in the falling rain? Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves? Or been kissed by a lone snowflake? Nature is an angel’s favorite hiding place. | Carrie Latet
- Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, “Grow, grow.” | The Talmud
- If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. | George MacDonald
- Most people never have the opportunity to see an angel, or simply do not look well enough to see them walking among us. This, however does not mean they don’t exist. Me, I’m one of the lucky few, not only have I seen an angel, I call her my best friend. | Lori Corkum
- Angels come to help and guide us in as many guises as there are people who need their assistance. Sometimes we see their ethereal, heavenly shadow, bright with light and radiance. Sometimes we only feel their nearness or hear their whisper. And sometimes they look no different from ourselves. | Eileen Elias Freeman
- The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. | George Elliot
TO TAKE IT FURTHER
- Pick one quotation and carry it in your heart throughout your day, today.
- To whom are you being an angel these days? In what ways?
- Who are you allowing to minister to you as an angel, a messenger of possibilities arriving from beyond your present narrow points of view?